Contact Harehills Neighbourhood Forum

Please get in touch if you would like to find out more or join the Forum – all are welcome!

Links to local organisations

If you would like help or advice, use the green buttons to contact the relevant organisation.

General advice and information

Free advice on benefits, debt and money, housing, work, energy bills, immigration, pensions and consumer issues.

For local support with housing, benefits, job-seeking and access to library facilities, computing, community / youth groups and a warm space.


Do you have a problem with pest control, fly-tipping, pollution, graffiti, dangerous trees, discarded needles / drug waste, discarded shopping trolleys, food hyygiene or a property causing damage to your home? 

Need to find out when your next bin collection is? Want to get rid of large items or items that cannot be put in your household bins?

Have you noticed a problem with roads or footpaths such as faulty street or traffic lights, bollards, road markings, potholes, drains or litter / dog fouling?

Crime and anti-social behaviour

To report an non-urgent crime, call 101. Alternatively, contact the Inner East Team’s Community Engagement Officer for Harehills to discuss ongoing /  longer-term issues in the area.

Are you affected by anti-social behaviour such as abuse, violence, drug / alcohol issues, noise, prostitution, vehicle nuisance or fireworks?

GDPR Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner